Sunday, September 5, 2010

Old Books


 How many projects can you get from one of these???




  


                         Let me count the ways...... 

   

                                       One fabulous journal...




                                       Two cute little wreaths...         

before
after
                      Covered this drabular little bird house.....  


                            
                   .........and I still have a little bag of squares left.
                                          So, how many did you count?? 

 
Four fun little projects from one little old book that nobody else wanted.  I paid $1 for the book, .50 cents each for the wreaths, and $2 for the birdhouse.  The ribbons, mod podge, paint and paper for the journal I had on hand.  So for under $5 and a little bit of time, ok, a couple of nights I had 3 projects for me and one for a friend.  

Any more ideas on how to use those last couple of squares??

Connie

4 comments:

  1. Sofetchin' cute. I have seen cute coasters....buy $ store coasters adn modpodge that paper down!? You are so talented lady! LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love that you can get so many projects from one book. I really should make one of those wreaths...
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - that is awesome! And such cute projects too!

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ideas and your projects look wonderful! Thanks for sharing, I'd love to see tutorials! Have a nice day! Twyla

    ReplyDelete