I also planned a little Thank you party for my clients at the Salon. I love and appreciate all of them!!
![]() |
| YUMMY! |
And here is the recipe:
Better Than Pumpkin Pie Cake
1 Yellow cake mix ½ tsp.
cloves
2 eggs ½ tsp.
nutmeg
¾ cup water ¼
tsp. baking soda
½ tsp. cinnamon 1 sm.
Can pumpkin
Mix cake mix, eggs, water,
spices and soda in a medium mixing bowl.
Add pumpkin and mix well. Grease
and flour a 9x13-inch cake pan. Bake at
350* for 30-35 min. Check to make sure
cake is done in the middle. Cool in pan.
Frosting:
½ pt. whipping cream 6 oz. Cool Whip
½ cup brown sugar
Whip cream and brown sugar
until stiff. Gently add cool whip. Frost cake when completely cooled. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before
serving, longer if possible.
![]() |
| Treat and gift table |
Obviously I made them into cupcakes instead. I used cream cheese frosting and topped them with mini chocolate chips. I also offered them cranberry juice with ginger ale, or bottled water.
![]() |
| Cute little tree at the salon |
Now I can get on to the Christmas projects and house cleaning that have been so patiently waiting.
get your party on!
Connie





Fun stuff! I just want to thank you so much for always making such nice comments at my Blog...love ya! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteOh yum! Thanks for the recipe!!! Merry Christmas! Hugs, Maryjane
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes were divinity too!!!
ReplyDeleteDang... those look GOOD!!! And you didn't burn your house down!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm hungry!!! ;-D
robelyn
Oh my these look good!! I have to get that pumpkin cut up and cooked!
ReplyDeleteConnie--How delicious do those cupcakes look?! I can almost taste them! I love anything pumpkin--got that from my momma! I will have to save this recipe and make it soon. : ) Hope you are all feeling better today and starting to get out in the fresh air!
ReplyDelete