Thanks so much to Nicole for helping me get some things on here straightened out. I LOVE the picture of the Button Box!! It was just what I was looking for. I am still learning though......be patient.
We had a super weekend. Ron and I took the boys to St. George and then on to Kanab. Ron's nephew was baptized, we are so pleased with his decision. I love spending time with Ron's family. They always make us feel loved. It was fun to hear about the wedding plans for a niece, how the missionary nephew is doing, and that another family member has made it safely over seas to join his unit. Ron's grandma was also there. What fun to get to visit with her! We had a fun time remembering fun times with her.
Then on the way home, Holy Bean Curd!! We hit rain at about Colorado City and it didn't let up all the way home. There were a few times that we were hydroplaning, along with every one else. I have never been so grateful to see the lights of home! I am super thankful for the prayer that our son offered before we left, I know that we were protected on that perilous ride home.
I am hoping for better weather soon. I have projects that I need to get to, and I don't want to be sanding them in the house. As soon as they're finished, I'll post some pictures and stories on how we acquired them. Cross your fingers that we will really see the sun on Saturday!
Amen woman! Can't wait to see the projects you have in mind! I too am glad you made it back safely.
ReplyDelete