Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Little Painted Buddies

I have been wanting to link up to the The CSI Project for a while now. I've been very intimidated by the other projects that have been shown. But this time, it's going to be different! I will be brave!! I have loved these little darlings ever since I finished them. 





I helped a friend teach classes in her ceramics shop a few years ago, BHS (before hair school). I really enjoyed the time that I spent with the people that came.  Everyone worked on their own projects from the greenware stage to the finished product.  
Cute lil' punkin boy

Too cute to spook! 
Lil' Witchy Poo and her kitty too.

I don't know if this is what they meant by 'Painted Halloween', but I did paint them and they are for my favorite holiday.


with the flash on..... 

I kind of miss having the class, but I don't know when I'd fit it in now. Any way, I hope you enjoyed my painted buddies! I know I do! What have you painted for Halloween?


Connie

More fabulous places I'm linking to:
Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your little painted buddies. They bring back good memories of the ceramic figurines my grandma used to lovingly paint for us. Unfortunately, I didn't inherit her painting talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very cute! I love things like this you enjoyed making. I love to pull some out every Easter that my mother and I made. Thanks for stopping by.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete